iVelocity Marketing, a digital marketing agency, is looking to expand its Call Center team in Denver, CO.
The Call Center Specialist will be responsible for inbound and outbound call handling to hit company new patient benchmarks. Some agency, start up, or medical industry experience is a plus. We are looking within the Greater Denver Area for new Bilingual (Spanish) Call Center Specialists to join our team. You will be working with our medical and dental clients, helping to schedule new patient appointments from a steady flow of new leads each week.
Do you have a background in a traditional cramped and high pressure call center? We are excited to offer the opportunity for an individual to work from home in a relaxed, self management environment.
Benefits to working with iVelocity Marketing:
A growing team environment that is open to your ideas and encourages innovation. We offer remote work and only require you to join us in office once a quarter. Other benefits include: cell phone reimbursement, team happy hours, and continuing education.
- You will need to use your own computer & smartphone, with access to reliable wifi.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic computer skills (email, google drive, ability to quickly learn our CRM system).
- Availability in early mornings and evening for calling.
- Must come in office once per quarter for team meetings.
- Fluent in English & Spanish
If you think you would be a good fit please submit your resume. We are looking only to hire inside of the Denver Metro/surrounding areas.
|Job Level||Entry-Mid Level|
|Job Field||Call Center|