The Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for a client base. Some agency, start up, or medical industry experience is a plus. The Marketing Account Manager will also be responsible for developing paid ad campaigns for their client’s goals that hit company benchmarks.
What does our ideal candidate look like for our digital Marketing Account Manager position?
- Facebook Advertising Experience — Managing paid advertising campaigns.
- Customer Service / Client Facing Experience — The Marketing Account Manager position is one part Facebook ads, one part building relationships with your clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills internally and externally
- WordPress Knowledge — No need to be an expert, just able to work your way around (no HTML coding)
- Team Player / Go Getter — We need someone who works well with others, but also excels by themselves
- Tenacity and Entrepreneurial Spirit — Being a successful small business, we only bring strong individuals onto our rapidly growing team. Every single one of us treats this company like it’s our own, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals.
- Ability to think creatively – Innovation is a requirement in our organization
- Attention to detail – Include in cover letter your mantra or an inspirational quote that defines you
Questions to ask yourself about whether iVelocity Marketing will be a good fit for you:
- Does digital marketing excite you?
- Are you looking for a startup situation where creative freedom and ideas are not only welcomed and encouraged but rewarded?
- Can you work under stressful situations that arise without warning?
- Do you enjoy establishing human connections and can you foster relationships with your own client portfolio?
*You will be required to provide your own laptop.
Benefits to working with iVelocity Marketing:
A growing team environment that is open to your ideas and encourages innovation.
- Remote Work: 3 days a week, 2 days in office
- Access to open team work space fully stocked with Coffee, Red Bull, Perrier, and assorted snacks
- Health Insurance Coverage
- PTO and standard US Holidays
- 401k Contribution Benefits
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend
- Team Happy Hours and events
- Ongoing training resources, yearly conference in California
|Job Level||Entry-Mid Level|